Sunday, August 10, 2008

True heart

Today,i hv a charity walk at Titiwangsa "walk around the world for breast cancer"..

What fascinated me was eveything is "PINK"..T-shirt,balloons, the decorations, the hair-wear..I love the pink t-shirt very much..fit n nice cuttings..

What annoyed me was the "PEOPLE"..some of them just come there for balloons,for goodies and for drink n food..they squeezed each other for balloons, for drink n food n for goodies.. A impolite Malay"amu" pushed my fren who queue in front of me when she wan to queue-jump in order to get goodies faster. Walao....??!!!

but it is a great day.. coz the weather quite gudn windy..eventhough there was drizzle rain at the beginning of the walk..thanks Leewen for entertaining me along the whole journey..hehe..

Great day!!!

No comments: