Wednesday, August 6, 2008

19 years old...

19 years old dy..Feel that i m very old n it's the last year for been a "teenager". Still not much different in me,neither appearances nor personality..but as time passed,my brain bcum more occupied wif new knowledges n even unrelated problems.. haha..jz i prefer to think nonsense.. the bad habit of daydreaming bcum worse as the day passes..i cant able 2 concentrate in class esp duirng bio n chem class, my eyes are opened wide n look through into lecturer's eyes, but my brain flies away..Whoooooosss..Stunned silence..

When i was form five,i bet with my frens that i ll keep my hair long during my 18s'..but now my hair still short, because i cant stand wif the hot weather so i jz cut it off..x patience at all..haiya..

19 years old, thanks very much 2 my frens who celebrated birthday wif me..Truthfully,i m touched with ur efforts..would keep it as my sweet memory 4ever ya..

19 years old, a special n challenging year 4 me..hope everything goes well and sound..I dun like 2 be burdened so hope everything ll go smoothly as i wish..Live healthy,like happily..Cheers..

1 comment:

wyL said...

Wow, Rong Er you sound so old in this post. Anyhow, growing up is an irreversible process. And I am glad that I went through this period with you.

Cheers. :)